With Gower’s Governance and Leadership line covering an extensive range of topics within the Business and Management industry, we have asked six of our authors to each provide a tip for better business.
- ‘Doing good really can be good business. Don’t be embarrassed to ask “what’s in it for my company?” when considering how you might better engage your company and workforce with the local community; it’s the “good business” element of doing good that makes it sustainable.’
Tom Levitt – Welcome to GoodCo http://www.gowerpublishing.com/isbn/9781472409317
- ‘Value creative contributions to culture and society that enhance the quality of life and contribute to the health, happiness, and fulfilment of individuals, humankind, families and society at large.’ Chris Adendorff – Governance in Immigrant Family Businesses http://www.gowerpublishing.com/isbn/9781409445579
- ‘The greatest threat to the manager today is denial that things will change. Forward thinking leaders produce forward moving organizations.’ Philip Foster – The Open Organization http://www.gowerpublishing.com/isbn/9781472440112
- ‘Brevity and wit are not only niceties but necessities for effective leadership.’ Dimitris Bourantas – Leadership Meta-Competencies http://www.gowerpublishing.com/isbn/9781472420688
- ‘Don’t try to change people’s behavior, change their environment instead.’ Stefan Kühl – Organizations http://www.gowerpublishing.com/isbn/9781472413413
- ‘Strategy is too important to leave to the few at the top. Mobilize your collective intelligence using scenario based strategy.’ Paul de Ruijter – Scenario Based Strategy http://www.gowerpublishing.com/isbn/9781472437174